Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nothing On My Mind..

What I have noticed recently is that I have nothing to talk about or share with my readers (if I have any?)

I have tons on my mind, but I don't have anything blog worthy to post. I don't do much, especially since I've been at home sitting on my laptop for the past 2 weeks.What am I suppose to do? Write about how much I think I could be in love? I guess I shall have more things to talk about once school starts again. I will be able to see my crushes again! ;D I haven't seen them for 2 weeks, but dreaming about them is OK, too. Maybe I will take some pictures of nature tomorrow, if I decide to go outside. I've been shopping a lot since Christmas ended and my best friend just came home from her 'Florida Christmas Break Cruise' on Wednesday. I stayed overnight on Thursday and we caught up a bit. I haven't seen her for a week and a half, so I kind of missed her. I came home yesterday and watched The Social Network, which is now one of my favourite movies of all time, and it's not just because Jesse Eisenberg and Justin Timberlake were in it. ;)

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment