Saturday, January 15, 2011

Some New Updates to Share..

I have many favourite artists and and specific genres, but I really want to find new bands to listen to. Things I haven't listened to yet, or haven't taken much interest in yet. I'm use to the same old, usual stuff. It's good, but eventually you just get bored. Metallica, AC/DC, Bring Me The Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold, Escape The Fate, Bullet For My Valentine, Megadeth, Guns N' Roses, Alesana, Black Veil Brides, Hinder, Asking Alexandria, NeverShoutNever..

I listen to those groups 1oo% of the time. I just want to venture out a bit more to new and different bands of the same or similar genres. I am intersted in Screamo, Heavy Metal, Rock, Death-Metal, Black Metal, Hard Rock, Rock N' Roll, Metalcore, Deathcore, Gothic Metal, Post-hardcore.. ect...


Right now i could really use some new things for my hair. I hate that my hair is flat to my head. I want it straightened, but with some volume. I don't have anything for my hair right now, so the next time I can go shopping, I will be sure to get some things. I just have to wait for another pay. Next week..


My first priority is to get new headphones because my old ones are simply just pissing me off. After I get those, I will be sure to buy some hairspray. Suggestions on brand???


Anyway, just lounging around this weekend as usual. I really do need to get out more, but I prefer my regular routine. Spending numerous hours on my laptop, venting.. searching.. or whatever other shit I feel like doing. For the most part I'm going to be lazy for a long time. I simply have nothing better to do. Since I apparently am no allowed to go to my friend's house for a while, I really have nothing to do, not that we're doing much anyway. Just laptop and Wii for a few hours. The usual...

My parents tell me I don't do much, just sit there..
I have nothing worth while doing. Do you really think I want to spend my whole weekend doing housework and being active? That's what week days are for. Not that I enjoy that much physical activity then, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment